Private Consultation Services
2 time GRAMMY Nominated Music Educator John Churchville provides personalized private consultation for music educators.
- New and innovative teaching strategies, music lessons, timesaving tips and organizational methods for strengthening your music program.
- The best hands-on music resources and materials to enhance your music programs.
- Proven techniques for integrating technology into the general music and instrumental music classroom.
- Practical strategies for creating original music with your students, both in group and individual settings.
- Building your own personalized Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
- Best practices for many digital applications including Soundtrap.com, ProTools, Noteflight.com, and more!
- Curating a Creative Culture in your music department.
- In-Depth rhythm lessons utilizing Indian Tabla drumming, theory, and practice.
|20-21 Consulting Fee Schedule|
|In-Person PD||One-on-one in person consultation and professional development up to 6 hours/day.||$1500/day + Travel and Lodging|
|Remote PD (Hourly)||Remote consultation and professional development.||$150/hour|
|Remote PD (Half Day)||Up To 4 hours remote consultation and professional development.||$550|
|Remote PD (Full Day)||Up To 8 hours (minus breaks) remote consultation and professional development.||$1000|
COntact John today
Professional Development Services
John provides VIRTUAL Professional Development Seminars for Elementary Music teachers all over the country through the Bureau of Education & Research (BER).
DISTANCE LEARNING: Strengthening Your Online GENERAL MUSIC Program (Grades K-8)