Private and Group Offerings
Group Tabla Classes
All ages and skill levels welcome.
Enrollment includes 1-4 hours of available lessons/week.
Specialized Private and Group Lessons in Ann Arbor, MI.
*All ages, instruments, and skill levels welcome.
|Private One-On-One (Half Hour)||$40|
|Private One-On-One (Hour)||$80|
|Group Class (One Hour, 3 person minimum)||$25/person|
Ready to start lessons? Fill out the Contact Form on this page!
About the teacher
- Certified Michigan Music educator
- BFA in World Music Performance from California Institute of the Arts
- Masters in Music Education from the University of Michigan
- Member of NAfME, MSBOA, APME, and ISME
- Two time GRAMMY nominated music educator
- Presented, performed and taught all over the world.
- Educational philosophy centered around student ownership, self discovery, and self realization.
- John's teaching style is based on guiding students through a process of music making that allows them to create, question, discover and develop their unique process of music making.
- John's students have won both regional and national recognition for their composition of original music.
- Decades of experience with students of all ages and developmental levels.
Fill out the form below if you are interested in lessons or classes taught by John.